May 6, 2019

Thank You, CFISD Community


I was so proud to see that more than 15,000 voters came out to make their voices heard over the past two weeks in the 2019 CFISD Bond Election. The $1.762 billion referendum passed with a 70-percent approval mark, and will address instructional and support facilities; safety and security enhancements; transportation; technology; and facilities renovations and additions through the year 2025.  




I appreciate the overwhelming support for CFISD. My commitment to our community is that we will continue to be good stewards of your trust as we move forward with the bond program. We will continue to update the district on the progress of bond projects on our website (www.cfisd.net/bond) and social media channels (#CFISDbond).

Voting is a necessary component of a successful democracy, and it delighted me to see so many of you sharing your voting selfies and stickers on social media throughout the last two weeks. Thank you for being a key part of the CFISD community that I am proud to call my home.


~ Mark Henry, Ed.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment